QAI offers consulting intervention to help organizations in successfully undertaking their Process Improvement journey. QAI provides consulting services to organizations for implementing CMMI®-DEV, CMMI®-SVC, P-CMM®, ISO 9000, ITIL®, ISO20000, ISO27001, COPC and other framework based approaches for Process Improvements.
QAI’s Consulting Services draw from over a decade of experience in research, training, and facilitation. QAI follows a holistic approach, integrating and harmonizing the triumvirate of people, processes, and technology, which are critical to high performance organizations.
QAI consulting intervention typically follows the following roadmap:
- Overview training on the Model/ Framework to be used
- Gap Analysis to measure the process capability of an organization
- Action planning based on the output of the Gap Analysis
- Process definition and enhancement, includes process definition, process review etc
- Process pilot and institutionalization/ implementation, include facilitation, audits, spot checks etc
- Competency development using various modes like elearning, instructor led training, mentoring etc
- Pre-appraisal/ Precertification audit to check the organization’s readiness for the final appraisal/ certification audit
- Final appraisal/ certification audit