CMMI® for Services Awareness Program
(1 Day Workshop)
The Capability Maturity Model® Integrated – Services (CMMI®-SVC) Ver. 1.3 is an integrated model to propel process improvements in the service industry. The model addresses the activities required to establish, deliver and manage services.
CMMI®-SVC places proven practices into a structure that helps an organization to assess its organizational maturity and process area capability, establish priorities for improvement and guide the process improvement initiative.
The 1 day CMMI®-SVC Ver. 1.3 awareness program introduces participants to the model and its fundamental concepts. The course discussion emphasizes the Understanding of service thinking, Synergies between CMMI®-SVC and CMMI®-DEV, Overview to the 24 process areas and the roadmap for CMMI®-SVC journey.
The workshop will help the participants to:
- Understand the need of CMMI®-SVC and how it can be used to solve your organizational issues
- Understand the synergies and differences between CMMI®-SVC and CMMI®-DEV
- Understand the highlights of the process areas in the CMMI®-SVC
- Learn to develop a practical and effective implementation roadmap
Who Should Attend
- Quality Team (SQA/ SEPG)
- Process Improvement Team
- Delivery Heads
- Practitioners who will be participating in the CMMI®-SVC journey
The workshop follows lecture supplemented with illustrations. The instructor maintains a high level of student interaction and discussion to satisfy the student’s needs in their work environments.
- Service Thinking
- Service Terminology
- Overview to CMMI®
- Evolution of CMMI®
- Synergies and Differences between CMMI®-SVC & CMMI®-DEV
- Overview to CMMI®-SVC
- The maturity levels
- Process visibility across the maturity levels
- Behavioral characteristics of each maturity level
- CMMI® Road Map & Appraisal
- IDEALSM Wheel
- CMMI® Roadmap
- Appraisal Requirements
- Discussion on Process Areas across maturity levels